You're invited to an open day at Northumbria University London
EXPLORE OUR CAMPUS
You're invited to attend an open day at Northumbria University London to find out more about who we are and what we have to offer.
Open days are a great way for you to get a feel of the University, the city of London and the course(s) you are interested in.
Alongside exploring our modern teaching facilities and information around finance and accommodation, you can chat to our staff and current students about the course(s) and what it's like to study at Northumbria London.
FUND YOUR DAY WITH A TRAVEL BURSARY
We are offering selected offer holders the opportunity to have their travel expenses reimbursed.
To find out more information about the scheme, please get in touch with our team.
Please read terms and conditions below.
110 Middlesex Street, London, E1 7HT
To register your place, click on the above link to download your form. Once completed, please email this form to [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
A travel bursary scheme of £200 has been put in place by the company to support offer holders attend an open day at one of our campuses.
How to apply
- Contact us via telephone or email, or by filling out the online form.
- Our team will contact you and discuss the dates and times of the open evening and explain the travel reimbursement scheme.
- You will be sent across a form which you will need to complete to ensure you receive your travel bursary.
Those eligible for the travel bursary scheme must:
- Be a UK/EU citizen
- Hold a conditional placement offer for Northumbria University London
- Attend the open day.
Travel bursaries will be paid once the open day has been attended.
- Only open days offered through QA Higher Education are eligible for this offer. For a full list of university partners, please see qahighereducation.com/partners
- The scheme is open to prospective students who have received a conditional offer to study at Northumbria University London.
- The scheme is not open to employees, agents or contractors of QA Higher Education or any other division of QA, regardless of whether they are current students or alumni.
- Any personal data relating to a Prospective Student will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without consent.
- The prospective student shall be entitled to a travel bursary for use of public transport where all clauses have been satisfied.
- If a student has relevant needs for staying overnight, QA Higher Education will reimburse the cost of the hotel with a limit of 100 GBP per night providing all clauses have been satisfied.
- The payment for the travel bursary will be paid via bank transfer once satisfied that the student has attended the open day.
- QA Higher Education reserves the right to withhold either the referral payment or the Prospective Student payment if any of the above clauses have not been met.
- No part of this offer is exchangeable for cash or any other incentive.
- QA Higher Education reserves the right to change the format of the scheme, amend these terms and conditions or withdraw the scheme at any time.
- QA Higher Education’s decision is final.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these conditions or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.